Hello Divas, I hope this post finds you well. To finish this week with “10 things” post, I decided to write about 7 good things that almost happened to me this year so far (I didn’t have three more) . I truly believe that somethings are meant to happen and others aren’t. So I just accept it as life. Of course, I would be happy to do have those things in my life, but maybe one day.
Lets see what are these 7 good things that almost happened to me this year so far
- A magazine freelance gig: One day, I receive an email asking how much I charged to write a fashion and beauty editorial, and nothing really happened. The magazine would be bimestrial, so I would be writing for it 2 times on year.
- Enter a blog network: Another day, I sent CVs for freelance writing and the website asked me to be part of their network. They would not pay me and they would accept anyone, so I said no. I work too hard on Tara Vivendo to be just one more.
- Have a magazine and website column: Another day, I sent more CVs and a small Brazilian magazine with a website as well was happy to have writing for them, but for free. :/
- I almost worked for a Brazilian/Portuguese newspaper in London: I got this interview while in Brazil, and I wanted to work with writing, I went to do the test and they didn’t like me, but I still want to try to write for them in the future.
- I almost worked for a Brazilian international student exchange agency in London: I also got this interview while in Brazil, and I would need to write for their blog and social media but also sell things, which I am not so great at. Writing for them is something that I still want to do in the future.
- I almost received the first product from a brand: I was so happy that a brand would send me something. But I am London and not in Brazil, so they gave up.
- I almost enter a blogging research: Another day, another random e-mail asking if I would like to be interview about my work with blogging. I replied but never heard back from them.
Divas, everything happens for a reason, so I will be more patient and wait more while giving my best to go things happen to me.
Divas, please let me know in the comments what are your thoughts about it!!! I will be waiting for them!!!
A huge kiss to all Divas in Brazil and in the world.
Ps. Please subscribe and receive all the posts in your mail box. You do not want to lose the chance to discover the DIVA inside you.